Kurt Shafer here. See my news site opened in 2008 – http://wholehousefanguy.com/
2020 – You now have 2 systems for your attic and 2 for rooftops to choose from:
- ATTIC – MODEL TA5800 – 5,800 CFM – 10 SPEEDS.
- ATTIC – MODEL TA3800 – 3,800 CFM – INFINITELY VARIABLE SPEEDS.
- ROOF – MODEL TR7050 – 7,050 CFM – 10 SPEEDS.
- ROOF – MODEL TR5000 – 5,000 CFM – INFINITELY VARIABLE SPEEDS.
Here are the features no one else has:
- World’s first high flow rooftop whole house fan.
- Infinitely variable speeds.
- Speed control that is simple and shows the speed.
- Attractive round frame for your ceiling – comes in white and can be painted.
- Gravity operated butterfly damper built in to the main fan assembly.
- Preassembled duct with quick connect flange minimizes installation time.
- Rafter mounting system has fast install mounting system.
- Rooftop uses a patented vertical turbine rain hat.
- The rooftop comes with a cabinet surround for inside your home.
- The rooftop comes with an attractive chimney look for your roof.
Many of these features have patents pending. The rooftop is one. The hanging system is another.
Here is the rooftop before installation – the motor, blade and damper are all inside the throat under the very effective turbine rain hat
Here is the heart of the 3800 CFM system – A high performance EC motor (ECM) by USMotors with infinite speeds from low to high and the electric power used is nearly perfectly variable also so running at low speed is very low power – 50 watts for all night operation. The blade is by Multi-Wing in Ohio – the best blade in this business.
Here is a list of very pleased customers. For more information on testimonials go to this page – http://thorwaldsonwholehousefans.com/testimonials/
Here is the home of the first couple to buy the rooftop mounted whole house fan. As you can see, this beautiful mid century modern home has no attic.